1.    #1  
    Mobile TV, radio, news, weather, online games and on-device catalog combined in one application with breakthrough usability optimized for smartphones.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/online/?en
    worthless......i wont buy it since they are very slow with issue resolving and updates
    may be not.... if i can get euronews
    I have given it a try..

I like the radio... i can hear 1010wins and fresh 102.7

I'm still waiting for the PocketPlus
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    One nice thing about the radio is that it will play both .mp3/shoutcast and .wma streams. (Many other players like PocketTunes and Resco Radio only play the .mp3/shoutcast (and or AAC)).

Easy to add streams as stations if you know the URL, which are usually listed in the mobilestreamcenter's site or similar indexes.

Plus, they've just asked for more stations to add to their own database, so feel free to contribute if you have any.

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...=106028#106028
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I tried it and was not impressed. I was hoping for some decent listings under TV but it's mostly global stuff or things that I simply wouldn't watch.
    you can watch local stuff using sprint tv
    these have lot of global stuff.....which i think is ok
    my phone is turned off now..

however, it still plays fresh 102.7
    and also the TV works even with the phone off...

i thought this was impossible?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmDM View Post
    I have given it a try..

I like the radio... i can hear 1010wins and fresh 102.7

I'm still waiting for the PocketPlus
    If you mean you are waiting for them to release a version of SPB Pocket Plus, they have released a beta version on their forum that does support 320x320. I have it on mine, and it works fine. Just don't use any of their functions that affect screen orientation, as it will play havoc with the d-pad buttons.
    Doesnt seem like it offers much. Its basically Sprint TV and Pocket Express rolled into one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE54 View Post
    If you mean you are waiting for them to release a version of SPB Pocket Plus, they have released a beta version on their forum that does support 320x320. I have it on mine, and it works fine. Just don't use any of their functions that affect screen orientation, as it will play havoc with the d-pad buttons.
    Care to provide a link? I'd like to download it but I was unable to find it myself on their site.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    hard to say if this one is a use ful software
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Anyone know of any wap website that stream news?