1.    #1  
    Any body used this..
    http://www.sbsh.net/product.php?id=28

does it work with treo 800w 's today screen....
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    It does work but has some issues for now.

The developer is studying the 800w's registry to make it fully compatible.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  3.    #3  
    very good.... i will wait...
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Here's a thread to watch: http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=22489&hl=

Feel free to volunteer your services to help Miguel. Can't hurt. The more 800w users who post show interest in PhoneWeaver the better for product development.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Here's a thread to watch: http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=22489&hl=

Feel free to volunteer your services to help Miguel. Can't hurt. The more 800w users who post show interest in PhoneWeaver the better for product development.

since it looks like we both use sbsh products, do you know of any nie PB theme for the 800w?thnx
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I'm actually using Spb Diary now, since it has the ability to place multiple plugins in a single tab.

When I was using PB with my 800w, it was working well for me, but I don't display the top tabs bar at all. (I use a horizontal layout, too.) So I don't have any themes/skins to suggest. Sorry.

I am looking forward to using my PB again, once the display issues are all resolved. I love the PB and PocketWeather integration, but it doesn't show up on my 800w. (In contrast, Diary and Spb Traveller do integrate nicely on my Treo.)
  7.    #7  
    i would buy spb products if they even attempt to support 320*320
    Quote Originally Posted by mobmadness View Post
    the updated mobile shell for 320x320 pretty fast

in fairness, they are a Russian company, so it's not easy for them to test on the 800w (and I dunno about the i780 there either)...they'll get to it though, eventually.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobmadness View Post
    In addition to what Malatesta said regarding Mobile Shell, in their public forums they've indicated that PhoneSuite is almost ready for 320x320. http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...=103970#103970

I also can say that they understand that many customers have 320x320 devices and that updates are necessary.
  10.    #10  
    may be u r right.... if gthey could get one working the could have got all the rest working too... may be the rest dont sell good
  11.    #11  
    PhoneSuite is very good