Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. Cel
    Cel is offline
    Cel's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    #21  
    You guys sure do take your phones seriously....
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Since I'm a troll I can't go about my business. I've had several threads that you dove into as well running your mouth and I didn't care. So I will do the same. Like you say, that is what the net is all about. Since you owned an 800 at the time you had to defend it until the end. Now you've got something else its **** Palm. That's all I was saying. I'm down with that, been there. Oh and I do get that you own a brick, its no big deal because I have one too. You can use it for personal protection by hurling it at someone. Probably take down a bear with it. You can compare it to whatever the hell you want, bag phone, car phone, whatever you fancy. It really is a good phone just needs a smaller shell. It isn't something you can put in your pocket, more like a backpack or duffle bag. I hear the Q11 will be close to the size of the 800 (golf clap). Good luck with your Q.
    lol... you seem a little young to be married.

    Again, brick? Compare the q9 with the extended battery to either the 700 or 800... your comment is silly.

    I did not defend the 800, I sent it back. Again, a silly comment on your part.

    Listen, you are upset that I called you a troll in every thread you destroyed. That is ok, I understand your animosity towards me. What is ashame is you can't seem to let it go... let threads live on in peace. This is not the off topic section of this forum.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    You guys sure do take your phones seriously....
    lol

    Actually, it is interesting with the Q9c... the battery life is exception and the build is simply excellent. When you pick up the phone, you know you have a quality device. Even the screen is flush with the device... it feels wonderful.

    The keys are okay, but I think I like the keys on the 700wx better... but the q keys are "good."

    Overall an excellent device! Not that I take it seriously, but I wanted to share my experiences with the board.... of going from a touchscreen to a non-touchscreen device. I had reservations on making the switch, but I'm glad I did!
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  4. #24  
    Thanks for the age compliment. I did get carded a few days ago at Chili's 2 for 1. It was a special moment. And nah, I'm not upset about the troll comment. I slept good last night.

    You know, let's take all the PDA's in my signature and compare weight/size. If its not a brick then we call it the tank. I will do it for you when I get home.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  5. #25  
    We have a winner! It is the Q9C. Biggest PDA I've owned in my sig. But no, its not a brick. It fits right in your pocket, no problem.

    Length
    1. Q9C- 4.61
    2. 700WX- 4.4
    3. 800- 4.4
    4. 6800- 4.33
    5. 6700- 4.25
    6. BlackBerry- 4.2

    Width
    1. Q9C- 2.56
    2. BlackBerry Curve- 2.4
    3. 6700- 2.32
    4. 6800- 2.32
    5. 700wx- 2.3
    6. 800- 2.3


    I won't compare thick because of the extended battery of the Q9C.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    We have a winner! It is the Q9C. Biggest PDA I've owned in my sig. But no, its not a brick. It fits right in your pocket, no problem.

    Length
    1. Q9C- 4.61
    2. 700WX- 4.4
    3. 800- 4.4
    4. 6800- 4.33
    5. 6700- 4.25
    6. BlackBerry- 4.2

    Width
    1. Q9C- 2.56
    2. BlackBerry Curve- 2.4
    3. 6700- 2.32
    4. 6800- 2.32
    5. 700wx- 2.3
    6. 800- 2.3


    I won't compare thick because of the extended battery of the Q9C.
    Let me guess... you did not include the antena on the 700wx because of what?

    And I was specifically talking about the thickness of the devices.... you made yourself look like a real azz.

    Or troll.... which you are.

    You are comical.

    U kidz r phun. ROFL
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  7. #27  
    I was the class clown. I'm one of those fuzzy headed troll's.

    We kids love the Motorola "Tank"!
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    I was the class clown. I'm one of those fuzzy headed troll's.

    We kids love the Motorola "Tank"!
    Seems you don't remember how your 700wx looks when compared with the moto. Here are some pictures to refreshen your poor memory.

    By the way, the moto in that picture has the extended battery. The 700wx has the stock battery. The 800w with the extended battery is a "hair" taller than the 700wx. So the 800w is LARGER than the 700wx, when you include a "real" battery with the 800w.

    So there you go... trolls and tanks rule!!!

    The "third" picture with only the 700wx is actually a picture of the 700wx in front of the q9c. Don't tell the army I can hide tanks so well...

    Comical.... really comical... I like it though....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by theog; 10/24/2008 at 10:48 AM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  9. #29  
    We call the 700wx the "Brick".
    We call the Q9C the "Tank".

    Both together could be serious Military artillery. They can hurl these two devices into the bunkers of Afganistan.

    Military Report:
    "We have finally caught Bin Laden. The Air Force dropped our special bunker busters called "The Brick" which is a Palm 700wx. Once the bunker was open one of our LT's took on Bin Laden's AK-47 with our special weapon called "The Tank" which is a Motorola Q9C. Bin Laden was knocked unconscious with the Q9C and apprehended. We want to thank Palm and Motorola for heavy and bulky products. Without them terrorism would still exist."

    Yup you are right. Having a "The Tank" is probably a good thing.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    We call the 700wx the "Brick".
    We call the Q9C the "Tank".

    Both together could be serious Military artillery. They can hurl these two devices into the bunkers of Afganistan.

    Military Report:
    "We have finally caught Bin Laden. The Air Force dropped our special bunker busters called "The Brick" which is a Palm 700wx. Once the bunker was open one of our LT's took on Bin Laden's AK-47 with our special weapon called "The Tank" which is a Motorola Q9C. Bin Laden was knocked unconscious with the Q9C and apprehended. We want to thank Palm and Motorola for heavy and bulky products. Without them terrorism would still exist."

    Yup you are right. Having a "The Tank" is probably a good thing.
    Good way to back out of your lost argument.

    I thought the pictures would be too much!

    It is all good... life is grand... long as everyone is happy with what they have.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  11. #31  
    Who is arguing? More like making fun. Wait, you want me to admit that you're right about the Brick being bigger than the Tank? If that's your argument then yes you won, you got me. That is even better. I actually did laugh out loud. You're killing me. What next, you post Q9C pictures against a Buick?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  12. #32  
    Both are actual size.

    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  13. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Both are actual size.

    Now thats funny right there!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Who is arguing? More like making fun. Wait, you want me to admit that you're right about the Brick being bigger than the Tank? If that's your argument then yes you won, you got me. That is even better. I actually did laugh out loud. You're killing me. What next, you post Q9C pictures against a Buick?
    Say what?

    You are incredible...

    No one is arguing with you... I know you to be the troll of the 800w forums. And you are definitely showing your true form in this thread...

    Glad we are both having a good time.

    But your suggestion was that the Q was a brick compared to the 700wx.... now you want to switch what you stated after I posted the pictures? You were all serious about sizes, but now having "fun?"

    Oh, now both devices are huge, or something... whatever you are saying. You can't even figure out what you are trying to say anymore. Anything to keep from looking like a 'tard. Too late!

    Get with it GT... move right along...

    The 800w with the extended battery is a freaking disaster. Fact is the Q9c is much smaller, even with the extended battery. You can attach whatever silly label you want to them.

    You should go play in another sandbox.
    Last edited by theog; 10/25/2008 at 11:09 AM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  15. #35  
    Dear Can't Read,

    I guess nobody has ever agreed with you so go read my post again or I will write in capitals "YOU WON THE ARGUMENT (if that is one). The 700wx is bigger than the Q9C because of the antenna. Feel better? If a 3 year old antenna Treo comparison justifies the size of it in your mind then so be it. You can't tell me its a small device because I own one. It's an 18 wheeler. So go load up the family in your Moto and take them for ice cream.

    Sincerly,

    Troll

    Last edited by VibrantRedGT; 10/25/2008 at 01:46 PM.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Dear Can't Read,

    I guess nobody has ever agreed with you so go read my post again or I will write in capitals "YOU WON THE ARGUMENT (if that is one). The 700wx is bigger than the Q9C because of the antenna. Feel better? If a 3 year old antenna Treo comparison justifies the size of it in your mind then so be it. You can't tell me its a small device because I own one. It's an 18 wheeler. So go load up the family in your Moto and take them for ice cream.

    Sincerly,

    Troll


    As I said before, the age of the device does not matter, it is still being sold and marketed. The 800w with the extended battery is a "hair" bigger than the 700wx (and you must have the extended battery to make use of the 800w... at least use all the cool features). Again, you have no argument. Not that I've "won" anything... it is the simple fact that you troll threads and don't know what you are talking about. My pictures really killed you.

    I'll leave you to play with your toy cars/trucks and your parents phone.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    As I said before, the age of the device does not matter, it is still being sold and marketed. The 800w with the extended battery is a "hair" bigger than the 700wx (and you must have the extended battery to make use of the 800w... at least use all the cool features). Again, you have no argument. Not that I've "won" anything... it is the simple fact that you troll threads and don't know what you are talking about. My pictures really killed you.

    I'll leave you to play with your toy cars/trucks and your parents phone.
    Too funny.
  18. #38  
    Your right again, pictures of the two biggest devices ever made the last few years did kill me. I had no idea they were that big until you showed me a side by side. You zinged me once again. No extended battery for me. It adds bulk and weight (you know all about that).

    Hell yes I play with toys. My boys are great and I don't mind taking the time to have fun with them. You know, in this thread you keep mentioning how you want me to look bad. I'm havinfg fun, telling you that you won, posting pictures of toys and being goofy. Did you ever think how your posts make you look? This thread has 1300 views. Elementary school name calling Troll and Retard (very poor choice btw), having to win the argument, having the last word. If your married I'd be surprised, maybe divorced or heading down that road because you have to be right. If you have kids, by God they must get beat a lot. I really don't care. Again its whatever device you're carrying that you have to defend. Same thing when you had the 800. Dove on anyone who said anything bad about it (even the above poster was one). I have an 800 and I don't have to defend it. You know how I feel about it. Palm's worst device.

    So jokingly I called your device a brick. Two pages of trying to prove me wrong? Do you really think you changed my mind? You proved it yourself with your own pictures. I'm just having fun posting in your thread. If you want to keep going I will play. I'm sick in bed and playing with the Treo.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Your right again, pictures of the two biggest devices ever made the last few years did kill me. I had no idea they were that big until you showed me a side by side. You zinged me once again. No extended battery for me. It adds bulk and weight (you know all about that).

    Hell yes I play with toys. My boys are great and I don't mind taking the time to have fun with them. You know, in this thread you keep mentioning how you want me to look bad. I'm havinfg fun, telling you that you won, posting pictures of toys and being goofy. Did you ever think how your posts make you look? This thread has 1300 views. Elementary school name calling Troll and Retard (very poor choice btw), having to win the argument, having the last word. If your married I'd be surprised, maybe divorced or heading down that road because you have to be right. If you have kids, by God they must get beat a lot. I really don't care. Again its whatever device you're carrying that you have to defend. Same thing when you had the 800. Dove on anyone who said anything bad about it (even the above poster was one). I have an 800 and I don't have to defend it. You know how I feel about it. Palm's worst device.

    So jokingly I called your device a brick. Two pages of trying to prove me wrong? Do you really think you changed my mind? You proved it yourself with your own pictures. I'm just having fun posting in your thread. If you want to keep going I will play. I'm sick in bed and playing with the Treo.

    lol... I did not even bother to read your post... what for? Are you are still wiggling your way out of the conversation and what you said... lol

    Dude, it is not that important...

    At any rate... good luck to you... I hope you the best... check out my

    Q9c vs. 700wx/800w anytime you are feeling happy... they will depress you!
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    lol... I did not even bother to read your post... what for? Are you are still wiggling your way out of the conversation and what you said... lol

    Dude, it is not that important...

    At any rate... good luck to you... I hope you the best... check out my

    Q9c vs. 700wx/800w anytime you are feeling happy... they will depress you!
    Exactly my point. Thanks.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions