Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you go onto sprints website and look under features for the 800w is lists sprint NFl live on there. My question is how do you get it on the phone.
    get sprint tv....
    yes you dont get the application like you do on other phones. you just go to sprint tv like mobmadness said and there is the nfl channel
    Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    yes you dont get the application like you do on other phones. you just go to sprint tv like mobmadness said and there is the nfl channel

NFL network is *not* the same as NFL Mobile Live, which the 800W should have according to Sprint's site. Live, as you said, is an app to stream scores, news and more to various Sprint handsets. They redid the app for this season, and just recently made it available to some handsets, but not the 800W as yet. Text to 7777 and you'll get a link that will get you to a page where you can sign up to be alerted when available.

I know it took a while for the app. to rollout on the POS; anyone with another WinMob device know if there was a previous version on WinMob devices?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  5.    #5  
    Well my fault for assuming that Sprint would actually include everything they advertise the device to have, Stand alone GPS, and now Sprint NFL Mobile...Oh well.
    I agree that its extremely frustrating that one of the biggest advertised apps is not available for the 800w.
    I also have an Instinct, and it's even more frustrating because it comes on the phone, but doesn't work lol..
    the NFL Mobile is not supposed to be running until middle september I believe.
    Mid September?! omg! Someone let Sprint know NFL season is starting this week!!!!!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    the NFL Mobile is not supposed to be running until middle september I believe.

My Co-Worker has it running on his little Muziq phone, Imagine my suprise...
    My text I got back told me Sept 14th and the first thing I said to myself was WHAT? thats week 2 of the Football season.
    dude.... they keep adv'ing on tv.... for some thing which does not work on my phone.......not good
    I have it working on my instinct been using it all day today. I am currently listening to the chicago indy game as i am typing this.Great application
    The app is available for the Centro. The live video and audio broadcasts of games is not up yet though.
    I was looking at the website and I wasn't positive from what I read but are we going to be able to watch the NFL games live? Not the audio but the actual video, for free? It seems to me they would charge for SprintTV and not give us this for free but I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.
    http://thatsballer.com for all of your tech news!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bamrock View Post
    I was looking at the website and I wasn't positive from what I read but are we going to be able to watch the NFL games live? Not the audio but the actual video, for free? It seems to me they would charge for SprintTV and not give us this for free but I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.
    The games they are refering to are the 6 or so games that are Thursday games on the NFL Network which is free on Sprint TV. In the past they have been blacked out but this year they are available.
    I was at the big Sprint NFL Mobile Live page and attempted to get it tonight just to see what would happen. After texting "NFL" to 7777 and getting a link, I was told it was not available for my device after attempting to download. Then I was asked if I wanted a text alert when it became available for my device, but when I tried to submit my request for that, the following page said:
    ERROR!!

Text alerts are not available for RIM- or Windows- based phones.
    We get some of the most expensive devices they offer and this is how they treat us .

The list of compatible devices on that new NFL page of theirs does not include the Treo 800w as being currently compatible. And on the Treo 800w spec page they've REMOVED the mention of Sprint NFL Mobile Live.

(They're still calling the GPS "Autonomous and simultaneous GPS..." though.)
    And I was really looking forward to my 800w turning into a little football stadium....
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    And I was really looking forward to my 800w turning into a little football stadium....
    i have it on my phone....??? i dunno why no one else doest have it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    i have it on my phone....??? i dunno why no one else doest have it
    NFL Mobile Live? or NFL Network on SprintTV...I have the latter as well, but NFL Mobile Live doesn't seem to want to go on the 800w....

If you do have NFL ML, did you get it via the text to 7777?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast