Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    i have it on my phone....??? i dunno why no one else doest have it
    Go to this site and see what you do not have if you own a Treo 800w.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    i have it on my phone....??? i dunno why no one else doest have it
    Can you post the CAB?
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    Can you post the CAB?
    There is a cab file here posted by Alli, but I haven't installed it and not sure it works....anyone game to try it?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    There is a cab file here posted by Alli, but I haven't installed it and not sure it works....anyone game to try it?
    Thanks for the cab. And the answer is
    "No". We are out of luck this time.
    On a happier note, I did get to watch the Packers win at home without it!

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post


    Thanks for the cab. And the answer is
    "No". We are out of luck this time.
    On a happier note, I did get to watch the Packers win at home without it!

    dl for the centro and then use that file to install with a prgoram that lets u use palm apps on winmo
  6. #26  
    any updates....
  7. #27  
    I guess this is just a dead issue. Sprint said we'd have it, removed that mention from their site and they've already got our money and extended contract agreement.

    Although, it's still on the Sprint Treo 800w support site.

    I guess anybody that makes any formal complaints against Sprint because of the stand alone GPS issue could also put this on their list.

    2 features promised that are not there. No NFL Mobile Live although it was promised and stand alone GPS does not really function as a stand alone GPS apart from any Sprint signal, although stand alone/autonomous GPS is advertised.
  8. #28  
    Got a tweet today that it just launched on Treo 755P, so maybe we'll see the WinMo version soon.
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Got a tweet today that it just launched on Treo 755P, so maybe we'll see the WinMo version soon.
    Yea, maybe all these WM devices they are selling will inspire them to make it work for us.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions