Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    bluetooth drop? OMG, I'm sick of 650 BT compatibility already! Don't tell me there is no good BT earphone for treo pro...
    I'm really keen on hearing other people's opinion on bluetooth headsets and the Pro. I have a Sony Ericsson HBH-PV708 that worked flawlessly with the 750. Now it sometimes doesn't connect automatically when I get a call (have to answer on the phone and then connect them). When I'm on a call and get a second call that I don't answer it drops when I get the message that I've missed a call...
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    So far I've only used it with the Bluetooth in my BMW Mini. After a bit of fiddling to get it paired, it has worked perfectly.

I think address book access is working too, which never worked with my Nokia E61!
    Well, if I am reading my online CC activity correctly, I have a pending charge for a little over $600 which I believe can only be for my Treo Pro, plus extras I ordered. I am hoping I am correct and not jumping the gun due to pending excitement.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    Hey Marianne,

Where did you buy yours again? Directly from Palm? So far, I have it down to $480, shipped, no tax. I wonder if I can do better lol...This will be the first phone I will buy outright, and I'm always obsessed with getting a deal.

The Treo will be so much more fun knowing I got a great deal on it.

Thanks!

Hey CrunchDude;

Where did you buy Your Treo Pro? The best I've found is $500 + tax.
    (I'm in the US.)

I'm also in the same boat -- this will be the first Phone/PDA that I have bought outright. Others were a gift, or purchased used on eBay.
    ...I'm also a cheap ******* and will search for days to save a couple bucks. ;-)

You can PM me if you prefer.

thanks!
    -bread
    "To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts."
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54 View Post
    Well, if I am reading my online CC activity correctly, I have a pending charge for a little over $600 which I believe can only be for my Treo Pro, plus extras I ordered. I am hoping I am correct and not jumping the gun due to pending excitement.
    same happened to me the day i ordered mine... 3 days later, the pending charge was removed and no charge activity to date.

oh yeah, roll tide! (UA gave my daughter a full 4-year, academic scholarship, so i'm a loyal supporter!)
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    I had the same thing happen to me. I think it may be a weird way they authorize the card. Maybe so they can borrow against the sale? Hopefully the charge will vanish until the Pro ships.
    Hello
    Thank you for your email. We are awaiting the official release of the Treo Pro it hasnt been released yet once received you will be
    notified as soon as the phone is entered into our system. Thank you for your patience

Thank You,

Luis Lopez
    Customer Service
    Mobilecityonline.com

Damn It! Come on Palm, throw us a bone! That G1 is getting awefuly tempting
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    Damn It! Come on Palm, throw us a bone! That G1 is getting awefuly tempting
    The only thing about the G1 that you got right is that it looks awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    The only thing about the G1 that you got right is that it looks awful.

heh.. i still wanna mess with it.
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    heh.. i still wanna mess with it.
    Mess with: yes. But I've noticed that the new "powerhouse" OSes are so much more limiting than WM ever was. Particularly ironic for an "opensource" OS such as Android.
    How can it still not be out?

I have had mine for a week so far all the way in Australia, the country that technology companies forgot.
    I want to rescind my order if it will not be out within one week.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I've heard that it's been delayed until the end of the month, so it should be out (officially) within 7 days... Whoever has been shipping them has apparently been doing so without Palm's consent, I believe.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    ^source?
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    Dadgum!!!! Palm is still awaiting inventory,,,,,,,,, ehhrrrrr %$#@*&
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Dadgum!!!! Palm is still awaiting inventory,,,,,,,,, ehhrrrrr %$#@*&
    The Palm website now shows the Treo Pro is shipping. As of a few minutes ago, my order still showed up as a backorder.
    mobilelawyer
    at your service
    I just checked my order, and it too still says it is backordered...I fire off and email to Palm asking them for a confirmation of when mine is shipping. I am soooooo tired of waiting!
    My order status also says that it's still back-ordered. But I heard from a reader that he heard from Palm that the Treo Pros will be shipping today in the order of their pre-order times. Palm's store has the Treo Pro as In Stock so I hope that's true.

Read more in the article.

Dang, I hope they're really going to be shipping out today!!!!!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345