Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I emailed Seidio earlier in the week when the cap on my pen stylus came off in my hand leaving the pen in my Treo. No response.
    Wednesday evening I emailed Seidio requesting a replacement. Thursday Morning Thomas Priddy replied that he would open an RMA for me. I have heard nothing since. If I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'll follow-up.
    Sharp Zaurus 5700/5800 > Rex 5000/6000 > HP Jornada 568 > Kyo 7135 > T-Mo MDA (Wizard) > iPaq 6945 > Treo 800w > Acer F900 > T-Mo HD2
    Last night the second stylus from my 3-pack fell prey to the same ailment as my first (and so many others). You would think Seidio would issue a recall or something - or at least be more responsive to the people who write to them about this issue.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Last night the second stylus from my 3-pack fell prey to the same ailment as my first (and so many others). You would think Seidio would issue a recall or something - or at least be more responsive to the people who write to them about this issue.
    Alli,

I can assure you that every email we've received has been responded to, so something must have happened to your email. Please resend your information to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    Hey Seidio

Thanks for the replacement caps I received from the mail today. Didn't bother to ask for replacements when you u asked us to email you so it was a real surprise getting the mail today. Great customer service and thanks for listening to your customers.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thek View Post
    Hey Seidio

Thanks for the replacement caps I received from the mail today. Didn't bother to ask for replacements when you u asked us to email you so it was a real surprise getting the mail today. Great customer service and thanks for listening to your customers.
    Same here - a real surprise and great customer service - thanks Seidio!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Same here. I superglued the cap to the pen and that's why I didn't request a replacement, but Seidio took the right steps to make things right.
    I'm glad I didn't superglue. Got my replacement caps today.
    Just to close off my experiences, I got my replacement caps Friday. They are nice and tight- a definite improvement over the originals.

Thanks, Seidio, for listening to your customers and treating them well.
    Sharp Zaurus 5700/5800 > Rex 5000/6000 > HP Jornada 568 > Kyo 7135 > T-Mo MDA (Wizard) > iPaq 6945 > Treo 800w > Acer F900 > T-Mo HD2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12