1.    #1  
    I have the Treo 800w and work on a military installation. Needles to say they block just about every fun site worth going to on the internet. Anyway, I am currious if there is a way to out put the video on my Treo trhough the MicroUSB into a computer or an overhead projector. I would like to be able to watch the football game on thrusday and my treo is the only device around that will pick up the channel.

Thanks in advance.
    -RJW
    Ja ja ja I know how you feel, even thou i have local admin password i hate the proxy, which i can't do anything. I use mine to listen to my local radio station. I would also like to be able to use an external display to use with slingbox
    I don't thing there are adapters available, since it probably would require a video driver to be installed on the Treo 800w. But I do know there are apps, like Pocket Controller, that will allow you to control your device, through your PC, via Activesync or Wi-Fi. They also allow you to see your device, from your PC. Therefore, you should be able to watch videos on your PC. Unfortunately, you won't be able to see it in full screen, but at least it's better than watching it on your device.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    You might be able to use a celio redfly to project the screen of the Treo 800w. I think it has a standard video connector. But that adds another device into the mix.