Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    No idea what happened, but I noticed it a few days ago and cant pin point it to any specific cause since I haven't loaded any new software for a couple weeks. Anyway now when I make a call instead of the white screen coming up with the two buttons (speakerphone and mute) it just shows me "Call in Progress" or "Calling" in the status bar line of my today screen. I can hit the bottom right softkey to get to the menu still for the speakerphone among other call options, but I don't have that white screen with the persons picture (if set) and so on. I have my screen set to lock while in a call because all to many times my ear would rename a contact or something strange

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Better yet.. does anyone know how to fix it?
    AT&T Treo Pro WM6.1 with 8GB microSDHC | Treo 750 WM6.1 with 4GB miniSDHC | Samsung Epix ... needs a better OS, too buggy!
    I found this to be the case after I had loaded (and removed) some today plugins. I can't remember which one specifically, but I was trying various clocks, pointui, s2u2, etc. I finally had to do a hard reset to get it back...
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Do you think it would be fine if I do a backup (full with SPB) and then hard reset and restore the phone so I dont loose anything?
    AT&T Treo Pro WM6.1 with 8GB microSDHC | Treo 750 WM6.1 with 4GB miniSDHC | Samsung Epix ... needs a better OS, too buggy!
    never done a backup. generally I don't trust them to work.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    is there anyway shy of a hard reset to fix this? I've been coping with it for the past week or so, but I also dont want to restore from backup in case its there still.

Is there something in the registry that controls this?
    see if the dial lookup plug-in is activated on your list of today plug-ins. Also palm's active call today plug-in.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Well dialup lookup was enabled, but when I disabled it it got rid of my top bar which I use for BT and I have TreoAlerts for weather, battery, signal, and memory across the top.

Any other way w/o loosing that?
    I had this problem to. Only solved it with a hard reset though...
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Alright, well I did a hard reset this weekend, although I cheated a little bit, I did a full backup with SPB before and restored it after the wipe. So the problem still exists and its getting annoying because it just says "Call in progress..." so I cant tell who I'm calling if I fat finger my contacts... had that happen a few times

I really think this problem probably stemmed from an application like throttle launcher that I installed for like 5 minutes before I had enough with it. Anyway does anyone know the registry key that stores this setting? I'm guessing this setting is somewhere in the registry, just from my experience with windows.

Any suggestions?
    hey i am also having that problem u had according to this post.

did u find a fix for it? cuz its really annoying me lol.

anyone else have any suggestions?
    nvm fixed it using:

...../showthread.php?t=170788

post 13