1.    #1  
    hey guys I was just wondering if there are some channels not offered on the 800 that may be offered on some other sprint phones? the reason I aske is because I c that u can rent movies on the sprint tv network but I can't seem to find that on my phone...anyone else experience this or just me ? thanks guys
    You can rent movies? Since when?
    Under premium channels, there is a listing for Pix...requires a subscription but doesn't give a price...is this possibly what the OP is talking about?
    When I had my 700p, there was a listing of individual movies that were rentable. On the 800w, there is just Pix, which seems to require a subscription to access.

Other than that, I didn't really notice any channels lost when I changed devices.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    When I had my 700p, there was a listing of individual movies that were rentable. On the 800w, there is just Pix, which seems to require a subscription to access.

Other than that, I didn't really notice any channels lost when I changed devices.
    music radio
    Yes my dauther's Instinct can rent movie's...not my 800w.
    is there a .cab that can be posted... possibly usable on 700wx?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    music radio
    Hmmm....I suppose you're right - I never used it, so didn't notice it was gone.
    Yea what about the Music Radio? I used that a lot on my Upstage. Now I cannot seem to find it anywhere.