Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canada costs extra with Sprint.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    This thing is cool. I get full bars now anywhere in the house. My basement used to be the worse area, since I would usually get no bars or even roaming. Easy to setup, just connect and power on. It's even about 6" away from my router, which from the manual stated to keep about a foot away, but I'm not experiencing any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    This thing is cool. I get full bars now anywhere in the house. My basement used to be the worse area, since I would usually get no bars or even roaming. Easy to setup, just connect and power on. It's even about 6" away from my router, which from the manual stated to keep about a foot away, but I'm not experiencing any problems.
    Great news Eddie.

For the record on the tread if people do have problems with set up, and don't get blue lights on "gps" and system after a few hours, first they need to check with sprint airave support (call the number on the airave, not sprints regular line) to make sure it was provisioned on account properly, and secondly check for any non default settings on their router.

If you work from home consider the unlimited. If you are on a family plan consider the unlimited multi-line. If you are on a family plan consider for $10/mnth adding a line to keep at home and killing your landline
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12