1.    #1  
    So, I can't find a solution to this anywhere. Please feel free to point me in the right direction if I have missed something.

I use the lock feature on my phone, but I have to disable it whenever I want to watch internet TV (sprint tv) or movies (ORB or locally stored). This is really annoying. has anyone figured out how to keep the device from dimming then locking when watching movies, etc, etc?
    Last edited by GMSchiller; 09/01/2008 at 04:28 PM.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller View Post
    So, I can't find a solution to this anywhere. Please feel free to point me in the right direction if I have missed something.

I use the lock feature on my phone, but I have to disable it whenever I want to watch internet TV (sprint tv) or movies (ORB or locally stored). This is really annoying. has anyone figured out how to keep the device from dimming then locking when watching movies, etc, etc?
    This should work for what you want.....

Go to Settings then to System then to Power then to Advanced and disable the turn device off when on battery power and on external power.

Then press the OK button.

The screen will stay on and kill your battery if not plugged into the charger....