Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Im talking about the first thing he reviews, can not find it anywhere. And he doesnt say the name, link, nothing.

Looks similar to this.
    Look at ebay item 280262466930.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    Nice find, NicksGarage! And $9.95 Buy it now plus $12.00 s&h...what the heck.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicksGarage View Post
    Look at ebay item 280262466930.
    Thanks so much, that obviously the one! Wish there was someone in the US that carried it, but Ill just have to get over the $12 shipping. Anyway, thanks to everyone for responding.
    Here's one with free shipping.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8098

I've never ordered anything from this site before so I can't give a recommendation.
    I'm new to bluetooth since getting the 800w. If I pair a device like this can I send music to it and still have calls go to my bluetooth headset? I'd like to send music to some powered speakers in my camper while still getting or making calls with my headset at the same time.
    When you pair this clip to your treo it pairs for both wireless stereo and handsfree profiles so the default operation when a phone call comes in would be that it goes to the clip.

I haven't tried it, but you might be able to uncheck the handsfree profile for the clip and pair your headset at the same time. Then the calls should be routed to the headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    When you pair this clip to your treo it pairs for both wireless stereo and handsfree profiles so the default operation when a phone call comes in would be that it goes to the clip.

I haven't tried it, but you might be able to uncheck the handsfree profile for the clip and pair your headset at the same time. Then the calls should be routed to the headset.
    That's what I would expect to happen, if I set the headset to "hands free" and the other thing to "wireless stereo" that they could work in tandem.