Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    maybe some one want to know how about the Treo Pro and Treo 800w side by side.

here is some photos .

more photos can be found :
    http://www.treo8.com/bbs/thread-91408-1-1.html
    Last edited by navyyang; 09/13/2008 at 08:01 PM.
    i actually like the front of the 800w more, mainly because of the keyboard. now only if 800w was thinner and had a 3.4mmm jack...
    I like the 2 extra keys that are missing from the 850. The thinner and jack issues are not important to me.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    besisdes the look and the 3.5 mm jack dose the pro hav any extra fetures that the 800 dont?
    navyyang,

Simple request: could you post the .tsk Today Screens from the 850 and any .cabs that you find?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Too bad they couldnt combine the Black of the Pro with the look of the 800W. 800W is nicer but the black color is better.
    The Pro has a slightly faster proccessor but thats it internally they do the same thing. Externally the Pro is thinner, better battery and the extra headphone jack. The 800W has more soft keys and a different keyboard .

Quote Originally Posted by djjeffa View Post
    besisdes the look and the 3.5 mm jack dose the pro hav any extra fetures that the 800 dont?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i actually like the front of the 800w more, mainly because of the keyboard. now only if 800w was thinner and had a 3.4mmm jack...
    me too..
    The keyboard of 800w better than TREO PRO . I hope 800w thinner. and work with GSM network..

omm... and I like the 3.5 mm jack of TREO PRO
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    navyyang,

Simple request: could you post the .tsk Today Screens from the 850 and any .cabs that you find?
    I just find 2 .tsk files.

attached....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by navyyang View Post
    I just find 2 .tsk files.

attached....
    cool, hadn't see "architecture" before..too bad we can't get that black default one. Will have to figure a way to extract

thanks again

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter