Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    If I let my battery completely drain down to where the phone automatically shuts down, then connect the phone to the charger, I get a solid red LED that flashes every few seconds. From this point I have to let the phone charge for about 15mins before it soft resets and boots up. I have tried removing the battery, and memory card(just to be safe), holding down the power button, nothing seems to help. Very frustrating!!! I just installed the palm usb/battery update and it didnt help. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone just let their phone die, plug in the charger and immediatley have the phone power on? Or does everyone need to wait?

p.s. I am using the charger that came with the phone(wall plug)
    I have had many phones that will not boot right up before getting some sort of charge in the batteries. Fortunately, the other phones said something like "Charging, will power up soon." The 800w behaves like it's broken, and that's why many people on this board (including myself) have gotten mildly freaked out by this behavior.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    yeah, I've had phones do the same, but 15mins seemed like a bit much. I had a mogul b4 this phone and that one would power up immediately. seems weird that you can't even take out the battery and run of the charger alone.