1.    #1  
    My battery icon in my today screen has been getting replaced by a sound icon that lets me change the volume. I don't know why it's happening but I want it to stop, I don't like not being able to see my battery percentage. Have any of you guys had this problem?
    I intentionally did this with a registry edit...have you installed anything lately? I can't recall the hack, but it's here somewhere - maybe you can check that and see if your registry got changed somehow. I have also seen this issue elsewhere, so you may want to search and see if if you can find another answer. GL
    Hi,

I had this happen - a soft reset fixed it.
    That happened to mine once. I can only figure that I hit something while it was in my pocket. I would like to know how it happened, but a pull of the battery fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    I intentionally did this with a registry edit...have you installed anything lately? I can't recall the hack, but it's here somewhere - maybe you can check that and see if your registry got changed somehow. I have also seen this issue elsewhere, so you may want to search and see if if you can find another answer. GL
    So what's the registry?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    So what's the registry?
    HKLM>Software>Palm>BootApp>LaunchBatteryIndicator - change from 1 to 0
  7.    #7  
    my registry value is set to 1. when I
    first start the phone after reboot the
    battery bar is there but within a few
    minutes it gets replaced by this stupid
    icon. I'm getting pissed.