Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I have tried Weather Panel and SBSH Pocket Weather. Both have pros and cons. What other programs are out there? What do you prefer and why?
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    I've used weatherbug direct and weather today (I think, can't find the cab or program after my last hard reset).Now that I have Weather Panel set up though I prefer it over the others.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I use Pocket Express free. Got news and free stock tracking too.
    Funnt how Pocket Express times out the stocks info after the "trial" period yet I don't use it and it keeps putting it back on my today screen every other day after I disable it.
    pocket express free aint bad. i like the doppler radar, news and the sports standings and scores is pretty cool too.
    I like like the weather panel, which is part of Sbp Traveller. There is a scaled down part, which is Spb Weather, but I like Sbp Traveller, because of the other tools it comes with, such as Currency Coverters, Unit Converter, Tips Calcelator, etc. I've tried SBSH Pocket Weather, but I didn't like how the Today's screen looks. It also takes a little while to load the Today screen. I also tried Weather Panel, but I also don't like the today screen, plus it's not really made for 1 handed operation. I know there's additional app to make it 1 handed operation, but I didn't like the feel of the 1 handed op.
    i just like free stuff and the one line weather today screen plugin is all i need.
    I use Weather Watcher and it is free.
    pocket express works good for me. Not anywhere near as fancy looking as the others but tells me what the weather is.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I like Accuweather.com because they show an accurate weather radar that you can put in motion. So of the other radar programs can't zoom in or put the map in motion. I just wish they had a decent application you could load on the 800w.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    There is Elecont Weather currently on sale until today only for $9.95 from Treonauts (normally $14.95.) I actually bought it even though it doesn't have radar maps, which is something I wanted.

I finally went back to Weather Panel because I was finally able to get it configured correctly. This really blows everything else away, much more configurable and best of all free!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Looking at some of these programs it is still difficult as they all offer something. WP is probably the most configurable and the nicest visually but when combined with PB, PW can show forecasts right on the day heading making the "switch" to the actual program much less necessary. they both eliminate the need for an additional today plugin line as they both can be added as tabs in PB. decisions, decisions.....
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre