Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    When I press the green phone button while in another application (anywhere but when I am at the "Today" screen), the first press takes me to the Today screen, and then the second press brings up the call log. Is there any way to reprogram that button - perhaps through a registry edit - such that it always goes right to the call log, skipping the visit to the Today screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Levman View Post
    When I press the green phone button while in another application (anywhere but when I am at the "Today" screen), the first press takes me to the Today screen, and then the second press brings up the call log. Is there any way to reprogram that button - perhaps through a registry edit - such that it always goes right to the call log, skipping the visit to the Today screen?
    Say, you're lucky. My first press of the green button takes me to the today screen. Subsequent presses do absolutely nothing. What's up?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcuswalk View Post
    Say, you're lucky. My first press of the green button takes me to the today screen. Subsequent presses do absolutely nothing. What's up?
    soft reset
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    soft reset
    A soft reset doesn't help.