OK so admittedly I've used treos since the 270, so maybe there is no hope for me, but after using the iPhone for 1 month, (I figured that was long enough to give it a fair go) here is my list of things that I find annoying about the iPhone. Not that it's not a sexy seductive device, but then I get the feeling most of the people who own these don't use them for business applications. They have probably never been smartphone users.
Here goes in no particular order.
1) rules for mail
2) folders for mail
3) forward a text message
4) forward a text message as an email (you'd be surprised how useful this)
5) distribute a calendar event as an email or text message without retyping it (doh)
6) choose which calendars to sync (with push)
7) add a contact from a text message
8) view sent items in text messages (unless there is a chat initiated or you've sent 2 messages to the same person you can't do this ie: no sent messages view)
9) To Do list from iCal will to sync to iPhone
10) beam (wireless or otherwise) a contact or Cal event to or from another device
11) send a contact to or from another device (text or email)
12) Find a contact nightmare (My address book is aprox 1800 people, to find a contact at the very least I have to scroll through the whole of the contacts associated the the first letter of their last name, and thats if I'm accurate on the alphabet down the side) Surely a keyboard pop up that lets you type the first letter of the first name and then continue typing the last name would be quicker.) edit: after I typed this I realized there was a keyboard but it's so slow to pop up???
13) keyboard Help? On my palm, if I hold a key down, I get the capital, if I tap that key twice I get the shifted character
14) edit docs, exel etc
15) attach files to mail
16) wireless sync with the computer (see point 6)
17) Mount the device and use it as storage (ie: be able to carry and share a subset of documents with other computers using the device)
Now I know that most of you on this forum would probably feel the same way about an iPhone, the question is, I've never used a winmo device, Is the treoPro going to be an upgrade experience from the 680 that i've gone back too now?