Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. rmackay's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
       #1  
    ...as a prior post stated, then I will resort to converting the stereo headset that came with the 800w. Now, I remember seeing a post from someone who did it and even included a picture of it. Now, I can not find that post. Can someone please provide a link to that post?

    Thank you!

    Robert

    PS - I can not believe that this adapter vaccum is being skipped by Seidio when nearly every 800w owner would likely buy it!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post

    PS - I can not believe that this adapter vaccum is being skipped by Seidio when nearly every 800w owner would likely buy it!
    Maybe not nearly every 800w owner really needs or wants one. I know I don't need one. I'm perfectly happy with my stereo bluetooth headset.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
  3. rmackay's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
       #3  
    I have to fly alot, and miss using my noise cancelling headphones on my 800w.
  4. #4  
    Bluetooth stereo headsets work great. you have a treo... spend the money (50 bucks?) on ebay to get a bluetooth headphones. there great.
  5. kalibar's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    Bluetooth stereo headsets work great. you have a treo... spend the money (50 bucks?) on ebay to get a bluetooth headphones. there great.
    They sound like crap. I've got Shure SE530 wired IEMs and Moto S9 A2DP headphones -- obviously, the quality disparity between the two is totally enormous.

    A2DP is not "there," yet. Maybe for the casual crowd that's been groomed on those hideous iPod earbuds it's tolerable, but if you enjoy music it's still a pretty big failure.

    I don't understand why people are playing Palm Apologist with regards to the headphone issue. Even if you don't use 3.5 headphones that often, it's a ridiculous oversight not to at minimum include a 3.5 adapter in the retail box.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalibar View Post
    They sound like crap. I've got Shure SE530 wired IEMs and Moto S9 A2DP headphones -- obviously, the quality disparity between the two is totally enormous.

    A2DP is not "there," yet. Maybe for the casual crowd that's been groomed on those hideous iPod earbuds it's tolerable, but if you enjoy music it's still a pretty big failure.

    I don't understand why people are playing Palm Apologist with regards to the headphone issue. Even if you don't use 3.5 headphones that often, it's a ridiculous oversight not to at minimum include a 3.5 adapter in the retail box.
    I'm not a "Palm Apologist". This is my first Palm product ever. I read what came in the box and understood what I was purchasing. I'd rather not pay for stuff I'll never use. That's the same with people complaining that there is not small microsd card included either. I've got a pile of small capacity cards that came with cameras and phones and such. I'd much rather go out and buy the one I need.

    I think the sound through my stereo bluetooth headset (Jabra BT8010) is pretty darned good. Better than the wired headsets I've had before. Of course if I was trying to go for amazing sound, I wouldn't be trying to do with it with a phone. I have a home stereo for that.

    To each is own though.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalibar View Post
    They sound like crap. I've got Shure SE530 wired IEMs and Moto S9 A2DP headphones -- obviously, the quality disparity between the two is totally enormous.

    A2DP is not "there," yet. Maybe for the casual crowd that's been groomed on those hideous iPod earbuds it's tolerable, but if you enjoy music it's still a pretty big failure.

    I don't understand why people are playing Palm Apologist with regards to the headphone issue. Even if you don't use 3.5 headphones that often, it's a ridiculous oversight not to at minimum include a 3.5 adapter in the retail box.
    The A2DP quality is indeed crap until you set it up right. See this thread.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168192
  8. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The A2DP quality is indeed crap until you set it up right. See this thread.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168192
    when using cd quality does the speed slow down for you? it does for me
  9. #10  
    has anybody tried the new jabra bt headset bt3030?
    its getting good reviews, but i would rather her from one of us rather than a circuit city reviewer?

Posting Permissions