1.    #1  
    can anyone here please post a nice ultimatelaunch config file so i can use it on my treo 800? thnx
    here are some pics of mine

I can post config file..if you like

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post

yes, thanks

Great! setup, could you please post the config settings....thanks
    Treo 700wx,755p,Htc Diamond...
    There u go
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6.    #6  
    There u go
    ok, got it, what now?
    Chomatic -- your UltimateLaunch file contains your serial number. You should change the five digit # on the 2nd line (RegCode) to 00000 so others can't use your serial number.

EricIzzy1 -- rename the file to UltimateLaunch.ini and then put it into your \program files\ultimate launch directory on your Treo 800w. Then soft reset to take advantage of it.

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins View Post
    Chomatic -- your UltimateLaunch file contains your serial number. You should change the five digit # on the 2nd line (RegCode) to 00000 so others can't use your serial number.

EricIzzy1 -- rename the file to UltimateLaunch.ini and then put it into your \program files\ultimate launch directory on your Treo 800w. Then soft reset to take advantage of it.

Bill
    Not registered..i was just messing with the numbers cuz the not activated text shows up in my background but not all the time only sometimes..
    oh, I didn't realize people can share the config file? I been playing with the numbers... still can't make mine look like the once in "What does your 800w Today Screen look like?" maybe I can make a request there.

thanks!
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    my today screen is the one with the weather display