1.    #1  
    I am fervently looking for an alarm for my 800 (Internal has failed me miserably). Currently I am trying Spb time (buggy, but works) and Fizz Alarm. Two questions: does anyone know how to work get the AM/PM 12 hr settings to work in FizzAlarm. Also, are there any other simple alarms at our disposal? I know there are other threads available, but there has been no real definitive answer to the question of: where do we get a good, reliable ALARM

p.s., I love the phone, but it is ridiculous that I have to look outside the phone itself for such a little thing.
    I agree. I set all 3 alarms to go off 5 minutes apart, as a work around. Unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlmer Bear View Post
    I agree. I set all 3 alarms to go off 5 minutes apart, as a work around. Unacceptable.
    word.
    I have used SPB Alarm without issue on my 800w
  5.    #5  
    How did you get it to work sans the bugginess. -Ron
    I just use the calendar function and I've never had a problem with it. I've seen a few posts asking for alarm software and I just don't get it. I use the calendar for lots of things, works like a charm for me.
    ptravel alarm from burroak software works well on my 800w.
    www.burroak.on.ca
    also their "conversion program" works if you need that kind of program
    I find it ridiculous also, I left the phone on the floor today instead of on a table. Usually I would get woken by the vibration because it's relatively loud, but I have carpet and I missed my alarm. I tried to add a longer .wav file so it would just keep ringing but a song was too long. I've tried fizzalarm, it was kind of buggy for me. Are there any other programs that you guy use for alarms, i'm probably going to try spb time next.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    What is wrong with the default 3 alarm?
    The alarms vibrate and ring two times and then stops, I would like one that keeps going until I turn it off. I use this as an alarm clock to wake up to. Sometimes when I get very tired this does not go long enough to wake me up.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Yes, I found this out. This is totally unacceptable! It need to keep on ringing until we tell it to turn off.

Mogul at one time had this problem and the alarm will not found if you had it at rest until they fix it.

Now its Palm turn.