Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    If you press or tap a few times the calender or mail buttons well the keyguard is on it will launch those apps. Even the start button will show the start menu.

I started to get suspicious when the calender and the mail app were active when I would remove the keyguard. So the keys are likely getting press well in my case or pocket.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I wondered about that. I would often take my phone out of my pocket and find applications open. I turned on keyguard and it helped, but it still happens sometimes.
    This happened to me on my 700wx and my Mogul and they used two different types of locks. I'm starting to think this is a flaw in how Windows Mobile handles events / messages.
    Yes, this is very annoying. And the keyguard can be turned off by pressing the center 5way button twice - you do not have to hit the red power button and then the center button to disable it. So even with the keyguard on, I have placed several calls (to those I have speed-dial icons on my today screen for) while walking to the parking lot or driving. Ugh.
    I just accidently placed a call to the phone number: 7,

heh