1.    #1  
    Seems like a good one....
    going to try it out

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...ab=description
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Anyone got screenshot of this?

I still like Agile Messenger, but it cost alot of money.
  3.    #3  
  4.    #4  
    Agile Messenger looks cool... and worth the money
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I know Agile Messenger looks cool, but it is not optimized for 320x320 screen yet. It still looks blockly but readable. The author had not reply back to me yet about this new 800w screen. But it sure does cost alot of money.

I saw the Palringo screen, but they didnt show the Contact tab.

I use Agile and Skype and it keeps my 800w warm and its always on the AC cord.
  6.    #6  
    why are they warm...
    I love Palringo. Looks good and works great.
    Is there a today screen plugin? I like the overall look in the screenshots, but prefer BeeJive only because they also have a today screen plugin.

I've tried fring and Beejive so far, but prefer Beejive..
    What does the Today screen plugin do? Palringo will put message notification in two places at the top near signal and at the bottom where the activesync icon sits.
    pretty much the same thing.. lets you know how many accounts you're signed into, and how many conversations you have open (also LED notification if you get an IM)...

I'm gonna check out palringo though to compare

Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    What does the Today screen plugin do? Palringo will put message notification in two places at the top near signal and at the bottom where the activesync icon sits.
  11.    #11  
    please post the comparison..... i did not like the interface much... but still ok.....
    looking at screen shots of agile messenger
    http://www.agilemobile.com/screenshots.html I liked it better
    definitely like palringo.. now i have 3 really good free options (fring and beejive as well)..

i like the look and feel of palringo, just wish you could distinguish your GTalk buddies easier (the icon isn't as clear as AIM's or MSN's).

i don't see why anyone would pay for $45 for argile with all these options..
    I've used Palringo extensively. I'm quite happy with it, as a free option.