Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I have mail from several accounts forwarded to my exchange server. However, I frequently need to send mail or reply to mail using the account it was originally sent to. This could obviously be resolved using something like Flexmail, but I'm otherwise perfectly happy with outlook mobile. I just don't want the extra bulk of having to use additional software.

I can also just add the other accounts and use that for new messages. However, for replies there's no way to do it. It would be great if the From field was a dropdown allowing you to select a different outgoing account.

Anyone know of a solution?

Thanks!
    I just logged on to ask the same question! lol. I just deleted my hotmail setting because the exchange server is more reliable compared to hotmail but my primary email address is gmail. I used flexmail before and its too much.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Well, at least I'm not the only one.

I hope there's a solution. Just seems dumb that it's not an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Well, at least I'm not the only one.

I hope there's a solution. Just seems dumb that it's not an option.
    I'm afraid dumb is going to win here...
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    There is no solution with mobile outlook. Even though I would love to have one. For the people that used flexmail, is it easy to use and set up?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Anyone have suggestions for other solutions besides FlexMail? It's really more than I need, but I just need to be able to reply from different accounts. What other 3rd party email software do we have to choose from?