Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Anyway to tie the clock/alarms to a button so that I can go there without going to settings?
    If you just tap the area that tells you the date and time, it will bring you to the alarm screen
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    That doesn't seem to be working for my 800w? Anyone else confirm that this is default behaviour?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Well that's sort of correct. First you would've had chosen the date to show up on your Today page. Then if you have done so an dyou tap on the date it takes you to the Alarm and Clock settings page. It wouldn't take you to the alarm tab of unless that was the tab you were last in when you were in the Clock and Alarms setting page.

As far as I can determine the stock 800 does not allow a button to be assigned for alarms. You will likely need a 3rd party program to do that.
    You mean not everyone has installed this yet?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168363
    the built in alarm is really fickle. sometimes it plays, sometimes it doesn't. One time, it even played 2 hours before my target time! i use it with my bedside alarm clock as a backup and never alone because of this. does anyone know of any alternative to this built in alarm clock?