1.    #1  
    Just tried it out today on the highway. Pretty impressive! But wow, did it drain the battery. I can see where the only practical way to use it would be with a car charger.

I am on the 5 (?) day trial. Apparently my old Vision data plan does not include Nav. As both of our cars now have nav systems, I really would only have a need for this when travelling and in a rental car. My question - anyone know if this is a service that Sprint will add and then after my trip, I can drop it for a few months. Then maybe add it again for a month etc. etc.?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I believe you can just add/remove it from your plan addons via their customer portal at www.sprint.com as needed. I don't know what the cooldown is though. Likely you can only change once per billing cycle.

You can also look at the "simply everything 450" plan which comes with unlimited data/nav and 450 voice minutes for $69.95 (or $69.99 i forget). I'm switching from "fair & flexible 450" as it was only a couple of dollars more for me.
    options include:
    - starting and canceling telenav as needed
    - a plan with telenav
    - one time expense with third party software such as TT or Garmin
    Quote Originally Posted by titworm View Post
    I believe you can just add/remove it from your plan addons via their customer portal at www.sprint.com as needed. I don't know what the cooldown is though. Likely you can only change once per billing cycle.

You can also look at the "simply everything 450" plan which comes with unlimited data/nav and 450 voice minutes for $69.95 (or $69.99 i forget). I'm switching from "fair & flexible 450" as it was only a couple of dollars more for me.
    Check out the Everything Plus plan. It's the replacement for the old SERO plans. $59.99 with 500 voice minutes and the unlimited data. You can google it to find the email address and employee code you need to enter. Some corporate discounts are a better deal though.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w