1.    #1  
    So I can sell it on ebay and use the cash to buy the Treo Pro

Thanks ATT for subsidizing my new Treo!

iPhone 3G's are going for insane $$$ right now on Ebay.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post

iPhone 3G's are going for insane $$$ right now on Ebay.
    Did you ask Att for the Unlock Code?
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    I will sell it Jailbroken or New in Box. iPhones are easy enough unlock these days.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Did you ask Att for the Unlock Code?
    LOCKED iPhones are going for insane prices. No unlock code needed.

Surur
    Bleeping brilliant idea!

Now how do I order the Treo Pro?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  6.    #6  
    The only question, is do I keep the iphone until the Pro comes out, of course it will lose some value(if I don't destroy it that is)? Or sell it right away and hold onto the cash until the pro comes out?

I just need something to satisfy my gadget lust for the next couple months...

I may return my wife's centro (one week old, and get another iPhone, and ebay that too) I can always get her another centro off ebay with the proceeds, and still come out way ahead...Hmmmm.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Wow, very tempting. The only bummer for me is that I will lose my sweet grandfathered data plan ($20) and my corporate discount (20% off the phone bill). And then I'll be locked into another 2-year deal too...
    My understanding is that you can not buy an iphone 3g unless you get a contract at the same time.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post

I can only assume this means that you would need to sign up for an iPhone 3G data plan. Will there be any problems using this data plan on a Treo Pro?
  10.    #10  
    You do not have to keep the iphone data plan. It is just an add on. It is the main voice contract that gets renewed(don't even need to get the iphone plan, just renew the one you have). I have no plans to leave att any time soon, so the contract doesn't bother me.

If you break your iphone, att is not going to make you keep your iphone data if you switch to a different phone.

Corp. discount now applies to iphone data package.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Whoa....I'd have to sign a data plan for the Iphone?

Glad I checked back. I have the gf'd Mediaworks as well. Would hate to lose it to save a few bucks.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    for iphone 2G, what is the price difference between locked and unlocked on web?