1.    #1  
    ok i am very very very new to palm's and windows mobile! I just switched from a BB and i see the topics about how people change their home screen and its pretty cool i must say! Now im not sure how to do any of this at all! So my ? is can you link me to a guide on how to install and add different screens. Also can i tell you what i kinda want my today screen to look like and you all help me out program wise? i would prefer freeware......

I want some sorta weather thing on screen

something displaying the percentage of battery life not just the icon

google maps? just installed and useable(not sure if possible?)

and please anything you all wish to add and provide links like i said completly new,and no idea what to do or whats going on........

on a side note i was able to install the software onto my comp but when i plug y phone into comp it doesnt recognize it. charges but that is all???

windows vista 32bit is my os?
    Quote Originally Posted by sexymexy View Post
    ok i am very very very new to palm's and windows mobile! I just switched from a BB and i see the topics about how people change their home screen and its pretty cool i must say! Now im not sure how to do any of this at all! So my ? is can you link me to a guide on how to install and add different screens. Also can i tell you what i kinda want my today screen to look like and you all help me out program wise? i would prefer freeware......

I want some sorta weather thing on screen

something displaying the percentage of battery life not just the icon

google maps? just installed and useable(not sure if possible?)

and please anything you all wish to add and provide links like i said completly new,and no idea what to do or whats going on........

on a side note i was able to install the software onto my comp but when i plug y phone into comp it doesnt recognize it. charges but that is all???

windows vista 32bit is my os?
    For Weather - Weather Panel (there is a huge how to thread on this in this forum)

QuickMenu has an option for the battery percentage display

Googlemaps should work - not sure if you have tried it and it is not working. If so, reinstall it.

Spend a Saturday in the sticky threads above, particularly the Today Screen one and you should find all sorts of options for your screen.

I suggest you get comfortable making changes to your device. It can be scary if you don't have any experience, but they only way past that is to do it. Make sure you have a good backup in Sprite so you can restore if you screw something up.

FYI - I was in your position a few short weeks ago and read everything I could on this forum and now look, I am giving you advice
    The most important thing you can do though is to back the device up before play time. A device based backup application is exceedingly important. Sprite Backup is popular and bunches of us use SPB Backup.