1.    #1  
    I was working with Bruce from PA and we found the fix for the vibrate/LED issue. Here is a temporary fix:

For now you should enable the "vibrateLED" option and set it to "=0"
    Do this via About screen, Options menu, and remove the ' at the beginning of the line

For the LED - on Settings / Extras / "Custom LED Colors" / "LED Setup" - set the first LED option to "LED 1"
    Then all your alerts will correctly activate green LED

It will be added to the next version of PA.
    GTK, thanks for the update.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    In case anyone has other Treo 800w issues, you might want to contact Bruce on the forums.

From his beta 2.07 post:

Hi,

Here is a preview of v2.07 - still in beta at the moment.

It fixes most issues that have been reported recently including:

- Weather refresh optimised
    - Monthly billing reset improved
    - Fix skin memory meter bug - which stopped some skins working
    - tGetFile.dll support removed, phoneAlarm browser now always used (as it is much better wink)
    - RememberLastHilite option fixed
    - Current temperature on Weather Icon now supported (activate the option "showCurrentTemp" in User.cfg)
    - Support for toggling Manila on/off via command-line on the Diamond has been added, I'll post the shortcut as soon as this is tested

Also a few minor issues with skin display have been fixed

Logging is activated by default - so send phoneAlarm.log with FULL details of problem if you have any issues.
    Send logs to "support AT pocketmax.net"

I'm still looking for a reliable tester with Treo 800w to fix any open issues on that device. 2 users have contacted me once - but no feedback up till now huh

-- Andrew
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    phillysdon04-

Thanks for posting the link. I should have included that. D-oh!

-- Andrew
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.