Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I'm somewhat new to the 750 and game emulators, and I wanted to see if there was something I needed to do to get them to play on my phone. I have updated my phone to WM6, and downloaded an emulator to my computer and a game but what do I need to do to get it to work on my phone?

Do I install in on my MiniSD card or on the phone itself?

How then do I get it to run? and select a game?

I've searched for info, what I've found so far was specific to the 700 not the 750, are they the same in terms of running the emulator? I ask because I have seen several games and emulators while searching for one, that specifically stated works on 700x, or works on 700x and 750, 755....

THX
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    200 views and nothing? I can post this up right? I haven't heard anything about it being a bad post. Does anybody have SNES or even NES on their TREO 750? How'd you do it? When I try to run the program PocketSNES153, I get there is no application with this file, I need to run the application 1st, then open this file.... What's the application? The other file I was told I needed to download was "tgetfile" and when I try to run that, I get the same message...

Help please...
    Sorry man, this is the 1st time that I've heard you can play SNES on a Treo 750.

I have an emulator on my PC (Mame32), but even an old PII was slow for it. The Treo procs (from what I know) will be too slow to run an game emulators on it. I believe some games also require DirectX or some sort to play properly.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Not sure its possible dude