Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Has anyone else had any issues with pmClean. I have had it set for a while to run automatically at 7am, but without a reset after running. I just changed it to 6am and added the soft-reset, and it put my 800w into a reset loop. It kept resetting and resetting and resetting, each time it booted, it would keep the backlight off, and I would get a popup window I could hardly read that I believe said something about not being able to run "tsksomething.exe", and then it would reset again. I finally was going to do a hard-reset, so I held down the End key...and somehow, it did not do a hard-reset, but instead got out of the reset loop. I quickly went into pmClean and cleared the soft reset on end checkbox, but what the heck happened?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Don't know, but the same thing has happened to me. Care to share what magic trick you used to keep it from looping? I haven't had any luck with any kind of combination of the End key to prevent a loop.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I honestly don't know exactly what I did to get it to stop. Only thing I can say is that one of the times it was soft-resetting, I just held down the End key the entire time, and it stopped the loop, at least long enough for me to clear out the reset option.
    I just installed pmclean and checked the box to soft reset after automatic clean and it went right into loop as soon as I hit clean. One of the boxes that popped up said that it could not find the program pmclean.exe. Not really sure whats going on with this program, but I wish it would work correctly. I'm a little frustrated that I need to use it to get the phones alarm to function properly.