1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, long time Treo user here. I've had the 600, 650 and my last was the Treo 700wx. Unfortunately, my company decided to go with a PocketPC device and replaced my Treo 700wx with a Spring Mogul.

I miss my Treo(s) oh so much. I want to make my new phone as much like my treo as possible - and the one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to download or even find the original Treo 700wx ringtone.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice as to how I can load the Treo ringtone on my new phone (aka the brick)?

Thanks!
    Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_misses_treo700w View Post
    Hi everyone, long time Treo user here. I've had the 600, 650 and my last was the Treo 700wx. Unfortunately, my company decided to go with a PocketPC device and replaced my Treo 700wx with a Spring Mogul.

I miss my Treo(s) oh so much. I want to make my new phone as much like my treo as possible - and the one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to download or even find the original Treo 700wx ringtone.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice as to how I can load the Treo ringtone on my new phone (aka the brick)?

Thanks!
    Evan
    Do you still have your 700wx? If so, you can just find the ringer on that phone, pull it off and load it on to your Mogul.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.