1.    #1  
    I'm still pretty new to the 800w and I install/uninstall many plugins and try out some reg hacks so.........

Sprint has a website where you can SMS yourself (which I do often if I'm testing hacks/plugins/etc...)

But I'm looking for a website that CALLS you (so I can test ringtones in "action," test the 'missed calls' count, phone volume).

Anysite like that out there that hopefully does NOT collect your phone # just to resell it? LoL

I do not have a landline in my apt. and it's just me and my phone so I don't really have another phone to call myself with and calling friends just to call me back is not a solution b/c sometimes I do this MANY times especially when testing...

Thanks!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    PhonyMyPhone.com will call you as much as you like. As far as I know they don't collect phone numbers (I've used it for myself and I've never had a telemarketer call my cell phone (except for Sprint, ironically)).
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    PhonyMyPhone.com will call you as much as you like. As far as I know they don't collect phone numbers (I've used it for myself and I've never had a telemarketer call my cell phone (except for Sprint, ironically)).
    Only give you 10 free calls, after which there is a monthly subscription fee
    Visor Deluxe -> Visor Platinum -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w
    How about this?

http://www.webphone.com/
    RJuhl
    Another alternative is to go to a friend's or significant other's house to make a call.

Quote Originally Posted by rjuhl View Post
    How about this?

http://www.webphone.com/
    There's a fee to make calls to land lines.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for everyone's input!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    BestBuy.com scroll to the bottom and click the link that say's We'll call you now, click to talk. Found by accident, but it works.