1.    #1  
    I have ActiveSync 4.5 on my Lenovo V100 (XP-SP3) syncing successfully with my Motorola Q9h. Often I find that the the process rapimgr.exe won't close, using up the full capacity of one of my two cores.

I cannot terminate it - the only way to do so is to restart the machine.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled AS4.5
    I've read that there are problems with Kerio Sunbelt and have opened port 26675 with no effect.

Any help would be appreciated.
    On my computer rapimgr and wsecomm(something like that) almost always stay on or reconnect, even when I shut them down. Although I don't know if they should drain that much power. One thing I did notice, any time I open Windows Media Player or some derivative of it(WinAmp, Media Monkey), they both fire up again.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!