Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I went out and got the Sprint Power pack for my 800w and I don't know about everyone else but it charges my phone so slow that it's not even worth it to have the stupid thing. I was down to 14% and I plugged it in on my two hour drive and when I was done it was only at 16% am i doing something wrong? Anyone using theirs with the sync cable that came with their Treo and it working fine (i.e. charging it like it's supposed to)?
    Get a non-sync cable (charging only) and it'll charge rapidly.

The 800w thinks that there is a possible network connection there, so (ironically as USB specs state) it is waiting for permission to use more than a trickle of power.
    vMAC, you need a Charge Only cable, read this thread of comments for details.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Just confirming what the previous 2 said. I was in same boat and was about to return it when I got a charge only cable. Now its has fast (and sometimes faster) as AC charging.
    I used it this weekend and it charged my phone up super fast (with usb charger cable) and I was able to use the power pack instead of the battery while I was in the hotel. this is a great travel accessory.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 08/22/2008 at 02:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Got it, guess I didn't read that far into the thread!