Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 92 of 92
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by archjak1 View Post
    Anyone tried this?

    store.everythingq.com/motorola-headset-adapter/12A45A3533.htm
    Seriously dude. You don't have to post the same link in 20 different threads. People have tried it and it doesn't work.
  2. #82  
    I found someone on Ebay selling the BT3030 for $28 including shipping. Given the current mini USB doesn't have much volumn the Seido adapter doesn't sound like a good option for my Shure ear buds.

    I keep looking for hacks for volumn increases to the included headsets, but haven't found any yet. If anyone has, would appreciate a link.

    Would also keep watching the 3.5 adapter and how it work out. When I'm on a plane from Florida to LA using BT just kills the battery faster.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    I had thought Seidio said they would have a 3.5mm adapter for the Treo 800w ready in 1-2 weeks. I believe that was about 3 weeks ago.

    Is Seidio not releasing one? Is anyone else coming out with a small, compact one that works?

    I really think Palm should have included this or did the sensible thing (like what they did for the Treo Pro *grumble*) and actually build one in. I mean, with features like SprintTV why wouldn't you want to use headphones?
  3. #83  
    Yes, I bought one, but then you got to have BT for headsets, or a Ujoint for the car charger and the headsets without BT.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbabc View Post
    My newegg 'bulk' BT3030 came with the charger, pamplet, earphones with one set of covers (think the retail comes with several) all in a plastic bag. I aslo spliced my oem headset and think I prefer the BT3030. Battery life on the 3030 maybe an issue on longer road trips, so anyone know of a car charger for this thing???

    Mark B.
  4. #84  
    beachboy - On a plane, you could use something like the Sprint Portable Power Pack, to keep a nice charge on the Treo 800w.
  5. #85  
    And regarding audio, there are ways to help the BT audio, see this:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168192

    Nothing to help those Palm wired headphones though...
  6. #86  
    Tried this on my Jawbone, didn't notice much difference. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    And regarding audio, there are ways to help the BT audio, see this:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168192

    Nothing to help those Palm wired headphones though...
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Tried this on my Jawbone, didn't notice much difference. Thanks for the suggestion.
    I had to remove it myself after some strange side effects. But some other folks have found it useful.
  8. #88  
    you do know that this hack is for A2DP? this means it will only work on stereo bluetooth headsets, only for listening songs etc. Jawbone is not A2DP headset and hence this hack wont improve or fix any issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Tried this on my Jawbone, didn't notice much difference. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  9. #89  
    i just wish they could take some of the good things from the pro and put it in the 800.
    if we could get the headphone jack, and a flush screen, i would be very very happy.
    after buying the 800w i am way to poor to buy the pro when it comes out for sprint
  10. #90  
    Ehsan, duh due to my small brain and old age I totally missed that.

    Question, if the headset is wired and you have the headset attached to a BT device (ie Jabra BT3030) would it still work. Thanks for showing me again that I flunked reading and comprehension class.

    Thanks by the way, seriously.

    Wolfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    you do know that this hack is for A2DP? this means it will only work on stereo bluetooth headsets, only for listening songs etc. Jawbone is not A2DP headset and hence this hack wont improve or fix any issues.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Ehsan, duh due to my small brain and old age I totally missed that.

    Question, if the headset is wired and you have the headset attached to a BT device (ie Jabra BT3030) would it still work. Thanks for showing me again that I flunked reading and comprehension class.

    Thanks by the way, seriously.

    Wolfie
    Its ok. It happens to me sometimes as well. BT3030 works and I am using it right now with my shure headphone. As far as I can tell, setup works great with A2DP hack mentioned above. Sound is still low (or feels to me) but isolation due to shure headphone it sound 100 times better than headphone palm included in Treo 800w package.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  12. #92  
    ne1 wanna buy a crapset?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions