Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    has anyone tried this software? It looks ridiculous!
    http://www.virtualspaghetti.com/inde...23&language=en

Watch the you tube demo -- if this really works it may be one of the best note taking packages out.
    I record information throughout the day; however, an application just for that seems more candy than required. I do like the JPG thing, though you gotta hope the party receiving it can do JPG files.
    A word of caution - the 800w is not in their list of compatible Palm devices. They mght not have gotten around to updating their list, though. Or it might not be compatible with 320x320.

So if you're interested in the product, you might want to check with the company first. Or download the trial version and see if it works.
    Sharp Zaurus 5700/5800 > Rex 5000/6000 > HP Jornada 568 > Kyo 7135 > T-Mo MDA (Wizard) > iPaq 6945 > Treo 800w > Acer F900 > T-Mo HD2
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    That vsPainter program is amazing. I may download the trial to see if it works on the 800w.

EDIT: I tried the trial versons of these programs. Even though they come with a setup program that automatically, and correctly, recognizes the resolution of the device at 320x320, they don't display at all. They fill the screen with noise and hang. It's too bad, because they look great on their website.
    Last edited by Rhody; 08/22/2008 at 04:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    That vsPainter program is amazing. I may download the trial to see if it works on the 800w.

EDIT: I tried the trial versons of these programs. Even though they come with a setup program that automatically, and correctly, recognizes the resolution of the device at 320x320, they don't display at all. They fill the screen with noise and hang. It's too bad, because they look great on their website.
    I have been running RealVGA for some time. Perhaps it will work with that.... I will try it later this week.