1.    #1  
    I've got a Sony XPLOD car stereo that does Bluetooth phone and audio. Whenever I get in the car, the 800w links up with the bluetooth phone but does not automatically make a connection to bluetooth audio.

I go to setting --> bluetooth --> XPLOD and select "Set as Wireless Audio" and then it works fine until the next time I get into the car. I don't know why it isn't linking both phone and audio up automatically.

Not such a big deal but I was hoping that I could assign a keyboard shortcut to open bluetooth under settings without needing to go through so many menus to get there.

Any programs that will do that for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    I've got a Sony XPLOD car stereo that does Bluetooth phone and audio. Whenever I get in the car, the 800w links up with the bluetooth phone but does not automatically make a connection to bluetooth audio.

I go to setting --> bluetooth --> XPLOD and select "Set as Wireless Audio" and then it works fine until the next time I get into the car. I don't know why it isn't linking both phone and audio up automatically.

Not such a big deal but I was hoping that I could assign a keyboard shortcut to open bluetooth under settings without needing to go through so many menus to get there.

When you're in bluetooth audio, press #6 on your Xplode. The stereo will connect to your Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post

One click access to bluetooth settings or any other settings. Use my settings shortcuts. Assign to a button using button settings. I also add it to Resco Today plugin and have it as my top plugin for easy access.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168363
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the great tips!