1.    #1  
    Attention NASCAR FANS!!!

Well... So far so good. I was able to download and install the browser. I opened up Nascar's trackpass via the nascar.com site and it was able to load. It gave me the screen shot as though you are logged in and awaiting the race to start. I'll be testing it out this weekend and will post some results.

-SoCal
    glad to hear it (may) work out for you! Let us know,

-dave
    Quote Originally Posted by socal_800w View Post
    Attention NASCAR FANS!!!

Well... So far so good. I was able to download and install the browser. I opened up Nascar's trackpass via the nascar.com site and it was able to load. It gave me the screen shot as though you are logged in and awaiting the race to start. I'll be testing it out this weekend and will post some results.

-SoCal
    #20 (#14) fan here so that's excellent news - I hope it works - let us know! I missed my opp. to sign up for beta 1 so I have to wait until the 2nd build gets released but I'm all hyped up about this browser!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    I just read that Tony changed Newmans number from 4 to 39 which is Ryans old Silver Crown number.

Sorry to be off topic. I use Sprint TV for Nascar viewing. However I don't get ESPN for the Cup series.