1.    #1  
    I have looked at the specs for this phone, unless it was staring me in the face and I completely missed it, I can't seem to find the specs on what the screen size is.

Anyone know?

TIA
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SayHey Kid View Post
    I have looked at the specs for this phone, unless it was staring me in the face and I completely missed it, I can't seem to find the specs on what the screen size is.

Anyone know?

TIA

320x320
    Go Bucks!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by verks View Post
    320x320
    I saw that, I thought that is referring to resolution.

I am going to sound dense, but 320 of what? Millimeters would make the screen size 12 inches
    I saw that, I thought that is referring to resolution.

I am going to sound dense, but 320 of what? Millimeters would make the screen size 12 inches
    Standard measurements for screens when given a resolution (320x320) is in pixels.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    older treos have been 2.5", Centro is 2.2" I would assume this one will be 2.4"

Anyone know?

TIA
    Two-and-three-quarter inches by two-and-three-quarter inches. (2 3/4" x 2 3/4")
    Treo Pro ROCKS! I am a lucky one to have one. XPS M1730s ROCK!! (I wish I had one!) My laptop ROCKS! (Even though it isn't an M1730)
    Quote Originally Posted by treoproaddict View Post
    Two-and-three-quarter inches by two-and-three-quarter inches. (2 3/4" x 2 3/4")
    COuldn't ehy have just done 3X3??? Geez. There is room too.
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKRAMER View Post
    COuldn't ehy have just done 3X3??? Geez. There is room too.
    Yeah, I have a T|X too, and wish the Pro's screen could be bigger. Just came from a my T|X, and I was kind of amused when I got the Pro... Still bigger than most people's phone, I guess.
    Last edited by treoproaddict; 02/27/2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Treo Pro ROCKS! I am a lucky one to have one. XPS M1730s ROCK!! (I wish I had one!) My laptop ROCKS! (Even though it isn't an M1730)
    I find the screen fine. I just wish they had utilized the available pace they had more maybe? An increase of 3X3 would have fit and been even better IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKRAMER View Post
    COuldn'tt ehy have just done 3X3??? Geez. There is room too.
    Not when the device is only 2.4" wide.

Screen measurements are on the diagonal and I have seen several different numbers listed but 2.5" is close enough. Square screen with a 2.5" diagonal gives a side dimension of 1.77"

S = D/2 * √2 -> 1.77" = (2.5"/2) * (1.414)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitf View Post
    Not when the device is only 2.4" wide.

Screen measurements are on the diagonal and I have seen several different numbers listed but 2.5" is close enough. Square screen with a 2.5" diagonal gives a side dimension of 1.77"

S = D/2 * √2 -> 1.77" = (2.5"/2) * (1.414)
    OOPSS!!!!! LOL
    My bad!! It is good that I teach PE and not math then huh? LOL
    But then how do I explain my first degree in architecture??