Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Why no concrete date? What are they waiting for? Searching for a better box???
  2. #2  
    Palm NEVER gives concrete release dates.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3. #3  
    At this point they're probably ramping up production.

    But I think they might be overestimating demand since it's not subsidized.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  4.    #4  
    skfny, in your ID icon, I don't understand why you torture the animal so brutely? Do you understand how important we should treat each life equal?

    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    At this point they're probably ramping up production.

    But I think they might be overestimating demand since it's not subsidized.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    skfny, in your ID icon, I don't understand why you torture the animal so brutely? Do you understand how important we should treat each life equal?
    The smilys are beating a dead horse.
    Just call me Berd.
  6. #6  
    if it's not carrier subsidized will we see it released globally at the same time? I remember getting the 750v from vodafone HKG almost six months prior to palm launching the 750 [unbranded] here in the PH.
    Bny Castro

    MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
  7. jberger's Avatar
    Posts
    241 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    #7  
    The release date must be right around the corner.
    The Pro, and Pro Accessories are already available for order from Distribution (specifically TD), but no ETA is listed yet. That's usually an indication that the release is about 2 weeks away.
  8. #8  
    anticipation, anticipay-yay-tion
    it's keeping me way-yay-yay-yay-yay-atin
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jberger View Post
    The release date must be right around the corner.
    The Pro, and Pro Accessories are already available for order from Distribution (specifically TD), but no ETA is listed yet. That's usually an indication that the release is about 2 weeks away.
    Which maps correctly to EU release timing. US release is slated for "Fall" which in reality doesn't even start until Sept. 23 or so...
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  10. #10  
    funny thing is;
    I still haven't gotten that email.
  11. holmes4's Avatar
    Posts
    982 Posts
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    #11  
    Me either.
  12. #12  
    I finally got mine today - whatever palm
    Just call me Berd.
  13. #13  
    Yeah

    And these *** did not even release it properly in europe.
    15 september was our date.

    Nothing to date... as if I have nothing better to do than waiting for a bloody phone.
    Gimme a date and I expect to get it by then.
    Treo Pro Playtime

Posting Permissions