1.    #1  
    Need help ..While with a WM6 rom messed around with the settings...long story short.. I messed with the Network settting and am currently ALAWAYS ROAMING! now I found these instructions ..

How do I get started on the first STEP....if these are the correct steps for my case..

Go to ##RTN# (##786#)
    Options (left softkey) --> Reset
    Enter in the MSL you have
    Phone will reset
    WAIT! It took me several minutes (to the point where I started worrying), then it prompted me to reconfigure my phone. This appears to do a hard reset (I had no data on my device so I'm not sure).
    Reprovision your phone with ##MSN# where MSN is your MSN (not literally MSN). For example, you might use ##123456#.
    Go to ##DATA# and unlock the screen. Enter the connection information.
    Username: Your username (known or from Sprint, this is *WITHOUT* the @sprintpcs.com)
    Password: Your password (known or reset by Sprint)
    HAPassword: secret
    Primary Agent: 68.28.49.76
    Second Agent: 68.28.57.79
    Make sure Automatic is checked
    Tunneling: Reverse
    MIN-HA SPI: 0
    MIN-AAA SPI: 0
    Go into your Connections (in the Control Panel) and edit the connection you have. Make sure it has the following settings:

Name: Sprint Provisioning
    Modem: Cellular Line
    Number: #777
    Username: YOURUSERNAME@sprintpcs.com (this is the same as in ##DATA#, but with @sprintpcs.com)
    Triple A Password: Your password (this is the same as in ##DATA#)

Thanks In Advance !
    You will first have to flash back to WM5. Download GetSPC and use it to get your MSL using your ESN (Hex) number. The just punch in ##786# and follow these instructions.
    I strongly agree with Larry. Great post.
    I use a GoodLink Server with The Message Center hosted GoodLink service www.themessagecenter.com