Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just downloaded this program and I just wanted to say that it is ridiculously cool! Works great on the 800w, and I like the interface a lot better than the HTC Touch one that I had installed...very customizable and very clean interface.

If you haven't tried it, check it out..you won't be dissapointed.
    i heard it hangs and causes issues to the phone...... I am not sure they are committed to the products they make, some of them still do not support 320*320 .... i would give it a try and if i like it i will buy it
  3.    #3  
    I'm a pesimist when it comes to software, especially shell types of software..but I have to be honest...every time I mess around with the features, I'm amazed at what they have included. Also has softkey support to scroll through menus, etc. Everything also fits perfectly on the screen. I've been running it for 2 days now and haven't found any glitches. Definately worth it to atleast try out the demo. I was suprised how tight and streamlined it was.
    in was thinking of getting the suite....... it is cheaper that way....
    I cannot get these freaking themes to work at all!

I've done a clean install of mobile shell, I extract all theme files to my mobile shell directory (a lot of .dat files), soft reset and nothing. then I cant even get to my "Now screen"
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
    I cannot get these freaking themes to work at all!

I've done a clean install of mobile shell, I extract all theme files to my mobile shell directory (a lot of .dat files), soft reset and nothing. then I cant even get to my "Now screen"
    same here, i cant get the diamond theme to work i gave up after about 4 hard resets lol
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    so u all think it is a bad idea to buy now
    I was wondering if these even support 320x320...

I've got Ultimate launcher installed, mobile shell, wisbar advanced... lol.

Trying to find the best combination. So far its ultimate launch, mobile shell, and phonealarm.
  9.    #9  
    Make sure it's the newest version, directly from their site. I've been looking and looking at mine, and I can't find anything that isn't working perfectly. I'll take a video of how it works on my 800w, stock, without playing around with it. I'm very impressed with it.

I've played around with various HTC Home, and other launcher type programs, and this one does it all, IMO.
    Yes I do have the newest version.

Can you please post the steps you followed to install your theme?

edit: nevermind. I re-read your Original post. You are using the default theme that comes with SPB Mobile shell, right?
    do they have discount codes.......
  12.    #12  
    I would try out the demo to see if you like it first...it's fully functional. Honestly, I obtained a registration code through...how should I say...unethical means...but I think I'm going to also shell out the money because I think this one's a keeper.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I would try out the demo to see if you like it first...it's fully functional. Honestly, I obtained a registration code through...how should I say...unethical means...but I think I'm going to also shell out the money because I think this one's a keeper.
    yeah,,, i obtained one the same way (not proud of my self lol) but i havent tried it out on the phone yet. too scared it wont work. its version 2.
    ondeck| the devil wears prada - still fly [cover] (full song) LINK!

i860-7100i-i870-i930-q-mogul-800w|ppcgeeks.com
    I'd like using this if I could get my notifications on each tab (email, voicemail, IM, etc)... I saw a skin with this but I don't think it was 320x320 supported. I couldn't see anything on the now screen when I loaded it.
    any coupon codes I can use at spb
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
    same here, i cant get the diamond theme to work i gave up after about 4 hard resets lol
    without knowing more about the details of your installation, it sounds like you're phone hasn't gone over to 96dpi via real vga before copying over the dat files.
    also, the newer versions of mobile shell, i think, don't work with the diamond theme. look over on page 9 of the "what does your treo screen look like" thread for the details.

fyi, i also posted a youtube link there showing what the final product should look like.

17.    #17  
    My opinion has been that the screen on the 800w isn't really big enough to run the Diamond theme. The fact that it's recessed doesn't make things any easier.

It was too cramped for me to run this Home theme, although it installed just fine:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351553
    My opinion has been that the screen on the 800w isn't really big enough to run the Diamond theme. The fact that it's recessed doesn't make things any easier.

It was too cramped for me to run this Home theme, although it installed just fine:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351553
    haven't tried much except the diamond theme, but i've found using it to be much better than the native windows interface. I rarely use my stylus for anything, and use the touch screen almost exclusively to navigate.
  19.    #19  
    It would be nice if the diamond theme had soft-key support to scroll through the screens. Do you know if it does? You can do it with swiping on the 800w, but I found it to be a PITA because the screen was recessed and not quite as reponsive.

I never use the stylus either..too much of a pain. I basically use the device as I would a blackberry...sometimes I even forget that it has a touch screen at all..
    It would be nice if the diamond theme had soft-key support to scroll through the screens. Do you know if it does? You can do it with swiping on the 800w, but I found it to be a PITA because the screen was recessed and not quite as reponsive.

I never use the stylus either..too much of a pain. I basically use the device as I would a blackberry...sometimes I even forget that it has a touch screen at all..
    you can use the left/right buttons on the treo to navigate the same way as swiping on the diamond theme.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast