Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ryankk49 View Post
    i downloaded and installed the shell, is there any way to have the SPB "today" screen replace the factory "today" screen? so that whenever you press the red end call button it reverts to that instead of the windows screen?
    Did you ever get this to work?
    If you use the registry hack to make the red button simply power off, you'll get what you want.
    SPB Shell only allows a few options from the drop down menu for my "home" screen in terms of programs to quickly launch.

My question, how do I add other programs, so they appear in the drop down menu (when configuring "tabs" under settings)?

Thanks,

Cosmo
    I just received my 800w in the mail today. I installed spb, but when i get a text message it doesn't show on the spb time screen. I cant even click on the link to open up the text messaging page.

Also while spb is nice, the only real part of it i like is the contacts section. Is there an outside program that gives you 9 or so quick contacts where you could just click on their picture and either text or call them?
    Never mind about the text messages not working, i uninstalled 2.1 and installed version 2.0 instead and it works fine now.
    no help for adding other apps to the "tabs" setting in SPB mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by creaturecore View Post
    I just received my 800w in the mail today. I installed spb, but when i get a text message it doesn't show on the spb time screen. I cant even click on the link to open up the text messaging page.

Also while spb is nice, the only real part of it i like is the contacts section. Is there an outside program that gives you 9 or so quick contacts where you could just click on their picture and either text or call them?
    Is the speed dial option on the OEM software not sufficient? it uses pictures...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123