Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. sawcat's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #21  
    Try this coupon code:
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/spbsoftwarehouse.com

    Should be good for 10%.

    Also version 2.1.2 was released last month (August 2008) and specifically states compatibility issues with 800w are resolved.

    http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products...istory.html?en
  2. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sawcat View Post
    Try this coupon code:
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/spbsoftwarehouse.com

    Should be good for 10%.

    Also version 2.1.2 was released last month (August 2008) and specifically states compatibility issues with 800w are resolved.

    http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products...istory.html?en

    Note, though, that if you are interested in RealVGA, 2.1.2 is incompatible with it on the 800w, you will need to get 2.1 for it to work.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  3. #23  
    I am very new to the use of 'shells.' I just installed Mobile Shell but the Taskbar Smart Gestures don't seem to work for me. I have it check and did a reset and still nothing. Anything ideas as to what might be the problem? tia
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Note, though, that if you are interested in RealVGA, 2.1.2 is incompatible with it on the 800w, you will need to get 2.1 for it to work.
    Where can you download 2.1 ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

    Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  5. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    I am very new to the use of 'shells.' I just installed Mobile Shell but the Taskbar Smart Gestures don't seem to work for me. I have it check and did a reset and still nothing. Anything ideas as to what might be the problem? tia
    Which version did you install? Are you sure you're doing the gesture right? It's sometimes a bit tricky, but you drag from the taskbar down a bit. I found taskbar gestures weren't even that useful, but that's just me...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  6. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Where can you download 2.1 ?
    I think I got mine here:

    http://www.brothersoft.com/spb-mobile-shell-102929.html
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Thanks, I'm gonna try it when I get home..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

    Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  8. #28  
    i downloaded and installed the shell, is there any way to have the SPB "today" screen replace the factory "today" screen? so that whenever you press the red end call button it reverts to that instead of the windows screen?
  9. #29  
    I was wondering that same thing. The support area states that Palm made changes that prevent SPB's now screen from defaulting.

    Too bad. Guess I'll try it again if they find a work around.
    Last edited by Yirk; 09/18/2008 at 05:59 PM.
  10. #30  
    You could try to use spbwatcher. This makes it so every time you go to your today screen, it automatically switches to your spb ms now screen.

    Just search for the spbwatcher.cab file, shouldn't be too hard to find.
  11. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Any chance for a .cab file? I run a mac and cant do .exe.

    Thanks!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Any chance for a .cab file? I run a mac and cant do .exe.

    Thanks!
    Send me a PM.
  13. #33  
    thanks for the great help, I installed both the watcher & the shell. now, does anyone know what's the easiest way to get to a dial pad?
  14. Levman's Avatar
    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryankk49 View Post
    thanks for the great help, I installed both the watcher & the shell. now, does anyone know what's the easiest way to get to a dial pad?
    You might try this Treo 700wx trick which s supposed to reprogam the green button to bring up the dialpad ... I haven't had the guts to try this myself ...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148000
  15. #35  
    I reinstalled SPB Shell and then installed spbwatcher and it still did not replace the wm today screen with the spb now screen. What did I do wrong?
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Which version did you install? Are you sure you're doing the gesture right? It's sometimes a bit tricky, but you drag from the taskbar down a bit. I found taskbar gestures weren't even that useful, but that's just me...
    I installed v.2.1.2. I don't think I'm doing it right at all, actually. I guess I'll keep trying. Thanks for replying. I do love Mobile Shell, though.
  17. #37  
    Any ideas why the spbwatcher install did not replace the today screen with the spb now screen? Do I have to have anything else loaded or do any post install configuration?

    Would love to use this product.
  18. #38  
    I can't seem to be able to dial from the MS Now Screen. Is there a way to dial from MS without going back to the WM6 today screen?
  19. #39  
    hi all.... i am also looking for advice for dialing from the now screen to people not in my contacts. Right now I have to go to the today screen.

    On another forum, I got advice on how to put the phonedialer.exe into my "organizer" tab in the spbmenu. This does work, but going to menu screen, organizer, page over, then phone dialer tab is even more cumbersome than going to the today screen.

    Is there anyway to add a tab or link or something to the now screen where I can link to the dialer or any other dialer plugin i download? Or can I make one of the tabs on the photo contact page into a link to a program or exe file?
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by lmr530 View Post
    hi all.... i am also looking for advice for dialing from the now screen to people not in my contacts. Right now I have to go to the today screen.

    On another forum, I got advice on how to put the phonedialer.exe into my "organizer" tab in the spbmenu. This does work, but going to menu screen, organizer, page over, then phone dialer tab is even more cumbersome than going to the today screen.

    Is there anyway to add a tab or link or something to the now screen where I can link to the dialer or any other dialer plugin i download? Or can I make one of the tabs on the photo contact page into a link to a program or exe file?
    I know this is not what you are actually looking for, but, all I have to do to get to the Today screen from MS Now is to press the ok. Then, I start dialing the number whether it is in my contacts or not.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions