1.    #1  
    The 800w is my first WM phone. I have read lots of threads and done some customizations. However, mortscript keeps popping up. Could someone tell me exactly what it is? Do I need to download a mortscript program before using moretscript applications? (I am using TreoAlert Beta, so maybe not.) Any help appreciated.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    The 800w is my first WM phone. I have read lots of threads and done some customizations. However, mortscript keeps popping up. Could someone tell me exactly what it is? Do I need to download a mortscript program before using moretscript applications? (I am using TreoAlert Beta, so maybe not.) Any help appreciated.
    Click here.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    When you download it from the link Grant posted you will find a pdf user guide doc that is very helpful. For examples you can start with the Fun With MortScript thread on the dev forum here.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525
  4.    #4  
    Does everything carry over to the 800w?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Does everything carry over to the 800w?
    MortScript works the same on the 800w except for the Vibrate function. I haven't had any other issues.
    If you are asking about a specific script you'll need to specify which one.