1.    #1  
    I'm looking for the icon that represents the "Wireless Manager" in Settings->Connections. The reason I'm looking for it is so that I can set it as the icon for UltimateLaunch.

Thanks for your help.
    The icon resource is
    ?shellres.dll,-13999

Create or edit a shortcut that points to UltimateLaunch and edit the properties. You may need Resco Explorer to do this. In the Target: field it should contain the path to the UltimateLaunch executable. Just append the above resourse at the end.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The icon resource is
    ?shellres.dll,-13999

Create or edit a shortcut that points to UltimateLaunch and edit the properties. You may need Resco Explorer to do this. In the Target: field it should contain the path to the UltimateLaunch executable. Just append the above resourse at the end.
    First of all, thanks! Second of all, the question that I asked wasn't the question that I needed answered. What I should have said is: How do I get UltimateLaunch to use the same icon for Wireless Manager that the "Settings->Connection" area does? Currently, I have Wireless Manager in my quick launch area but it has a default program icon and not the pretty one. I would like to change the default one to the pretty one in UltimateLaunch.

I hope that makes sense, I'm not sure how else to word it.
    lol, I was wondering if that's what you meant. I'm not familiar with UL so maybe someone else can help.
  5.    #5  
    Could you explain in more detail how to change the icon for the .lnk file? I think if I changed the .lnk file's icon UL will grab that and use it.

Thanks Hannip.

Edit: I tried adding ?shellres.dll,-13999 to the end of the path to the executable but it changed the icon from the default program icon to the icon with the Windows logo in it. When I tried to launch the .lnk it said part of the program couldn't be found. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by zelet; 08/19/2008 at 11:26 AM.
    Using Resco Explorer find the lnk file and press and hold the palm dpad button until the popup menu appears. Scroll up or down until you see Properties and select it. Click on the Shortcut tab. Just append the resource string I listed above to Target path.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    Edit: I tried adding ?shellres.dll,-13999 to the end of the path to the executable but it changed the icon from the default program icon to the icon with the Windows logo in it. When I tried to launch the .lnk it said part of the program couldn't be found. Thanks for any help.
    I think I edited my post after you replied.
    Not sure about the same icon, but maybe the attached will help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  9.    #9  
    Thanks, you're a pimp. That will work! Sometimes I try too hard to make things difficult.