Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Also... I seem to have an issue with not being able to use the "Disable Touch Screen during Call" feature.

I seem to have a problem with my chipmunk cheeks always hitting stuff, which can be annoying.

If I have the feature enabled, it will have the "Touchscreen Disabled" bubble frozen over the screen, and when I try to use any menus it gives me the critical error screen for shell32.

Is there any known fixes for this? :-)
    I'm holding off on Real VGA until it's tested more...
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    i know this is pretty old, but i was wondering if there was any way to use this, plus a language pack ?

(spanish particularily, since i was unable to find a spanish ROM for the gsm palm treo pro)
    Anyone know if the file "Ebag RealVGA 96DPI Resource Pack.cab" available anywhere else than the single link on the first post (2 of them no longer work) and the Megashare one keeps failing 1/2 way down on me.

-- scratch that--- Finally got the Megashare download to complete. Never mind.
    Last edited by bsquarewi; 04/21/2010 at 08:02 AM.
    Sorry to dig up this thread.
    I bought a Treo a couple of days ago and its my first experience with windows mobile.
    Could someone re-up the "Ebag RealVGA 96DPI Resource Pack.cab " ? All the links are down.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wholehearted View Post
    Sorry to dig up this thread.
    I bought a Treo a couple of days ago and its my first experience with windows mobile.
    Could someone re-up the "Ebag RealVGA 96DPI Resource Pack.cab " ? All the links are down.

Thanks in advance.
    I just decided I'd give this a try again (tried it a while ago, older version). I hope somebody can reupload this, too. I *might* still have it somewhere, but I'm not finding it, but I'm gonna keep looking. So consider this the second request for a reup!
    Consider this a 3rd request for the Ebag RealVGA 96DPI Resource Pack.cab

I'm also using the Treo 800w until HPalm releases some new devices in 2011. Then once I have the money, I'll probably get one.

Its insane that these devices now go for only $40 on ebay and in great condition.
    Hi anyone... can you PM me the resource pack? it's not online anywhere.

or if anyone has a link, I could use it!!!
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223