Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Are there any software programs out there, that you are aware of, that will allow me to automate text forwarding on a Treo (with Windows Mobile as the O/S)?

In other words, I want to set up my Treo 700wx so that any text message that comes in from X will automatically forward it to Y. I don't want ALL texts to forward out, just ones from specific senders.

I know there is one or two out there for Crackberries, but does such a creature exist for Treos as well?
    I have not heard of a way to do it with my treo... I envy BB for being able to do it.
    I use a GoodLink Server with The Message Center hosted GoodLink service www.themessagecenter.com
    A program called sms to email does just as the name implies. it runs in the background and forwards all texts to a user set email address.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Can you post a link to the site?
    smartsms to email
    http://levantersoftware.com
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1RWN1 View Post
    Are there any software programs out there, that you are aware of, that will allow me to automate text forwarding on a Treo (with Windows Mobile as the O/S)?

In other words, I want to set up my Treo 700wx so that any text message that comes in from X will automatically forward it to Y. I don't want ALL texts to forward out, just ones from specific senders.

I know there is one or two out there for Crackberries, but does such a creature exist for Treos as well?
    I use Magicall. It is an invaluable tool for hiding secret SMS and calls. Plus, it will do exactly what you are looking for. Receive an SMS and and forward that SMS to anyone based upon rules that you define.